TECHNOLOGIES AT THE SERVICE OF FIREFIGHTERS
Firefighters are the first to step in when calamities strike; fire, collapses, landslides, floods and natural events. When every second counts, the right technological tools are key for making the right decision and coordinate all resources. Beta 80 offers the right software solutions to cover all emergency response phases: call taking, event management, vehicle dispatching, multi-level maps, alarm and localisation system, emergency triage, vehicle fleet, equipment and resources management.
FOR EVERY SITUATION
½emma – IN THE PSAP AND IN THE FIELD
½Beta 80 has been supplying end-to-end software solutions for Fire PSAPs and EOC for more than twenty years. Our high-performance products and technologies support agents both on and off the field, to correctly manage any emergency:
- emma helps dispatchers classify the call and send the correct resource to the correct location.
- emma helps PSAPs and EOC coordinate response with on-field agents through state of the art mobile technology that offer fast data transmission.
- emma helps PSAP coordinate large scale emergencies, integrating its systems with next generation real-time sources such as media, social websites and SMS, video and texts.
- emma SMART HUB platform supports on field agents by providing them a virtual mobile control room with all the right information and technology to manage any operation.
FOCUS ON: THE TAVOLO®
The Tavolo® is a unique touch screen table for PSAPs and Emergency Operations Centers. It combines an innovative software and multi-touch screen capabilities to support decision-making and information-sharing between different sources. It collects and displays on a map all information coming from your CAD. It shows live events, dispatches and real-time data through a standard communication protocol. The Tavolo® can be integrated with any CAD system.
In a PSAP, dispatchers work on different monitors while dealing with the same events. Wouldn’t it be better to work on one screen, looking at the same map while performing different tasks? The Tavolo® makes this possible. Collaboration has never been easier; agencies now have one single tool to direct and plan operations, coordinating all resources on and off the field.
BETTER DECISION MAKING
All relevant information on a single screen: the dream of all decision makers is now reality. The Tavolo® displays all live intel of ongoing emergencies. It allows you to manage all resources, define critical areas and communicate with support units. It can easily interact with neighboring surfaces providing real time feedback.
MANAGE LARGE EVENTS
When a large-scale event strikes, Law, Fire and EMS agencies are all involved. How can all of them be efficiently coordinated? The Tavolo® is the answer: in one single touch screen, as big as a table, as easy as a tablet, everything is at hand: alerts, events, resources, units, cameras and phone calls. With 5 minutes of instructions, higher level public safety agency members can have an instant virtual command position.
FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
The Tavolo® is a high level decision-making platform to manage all events, from large scale crises to routine operations:
- Complete view of emergency situations and easy access to all information
- Coordination and managing Law, Fire and Medical resources
- Intuitive, multi-user, touch-optimized interface
- Direct, two-way interaction with events, missions and points of interest
- Integrated telephone and radio systems to communicate with dispatchers, command staff and first responders
- Can be used as a training tool to plan all emergency situations.
- Multi-layer GIS and Geospatial mapping tools to display multiple information layers
- Management of complex and large-scale emergency situations
- Free form drawing tools to create and manage risk areas
FOCUS ON: SMART HUB
A COMPLETE TABLET APPLICATION TO MANAGE ALL YOUR EMERGENCY OPERATIONS.
The communication between field officers and PSAPs needs to be fast, complete and reliable. Dispatchers must efficiently coordinate people and resources, to guarantee the best outcome. Beta 80’s Smart Hub platform was designed to provide the most advanced tools to exchange information, improve response time without slowing your PSAP´s IT systems.
Emergency procedures vary depending on the nature of the incident. To simplify this complexity, Smart Hub app covers all functions needed for any emergency response – navigation, reporting, rescue progress and intervention. It also features customizable modules to facilitate the operations management and data logging and sharing, fit for each agency’s needs.
Smart Hub connects to a PSAP’s own server which exchanges all relevant data and information (position, navigation, vehicle, rescue type and personnel). Agents can thus send real-time reports by simply pressing a button, without having to use radio or phones. Each emergency agency has its dedicated modules to customizable in accordance with their procedures and policies.
Smart Hub is an intuitive and multi-purpose tool. It works with off the shelf tablets with special covers (IP 67 safety rating) resistant to external agents such as dust and water and can operate in difficult environmental conditions.
The average cost of a ruggedized tablet is much lower than the cost of traditional devices, such as laptops with reinforced shells. Moreover, the presence of countless apps in the market can transform the tablet in a multifunctional device with several tools for every type of resource and emergency
- NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION: Smart Hub includes road/air navigation app, tracking the device’s location
- USE COMMON APPLICATIONS: One of the most important elements of existing tablets on the market is the multitude of apps already present, which can benefit rescue operations.
- TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION: Different apps allow real time information and data exchange between both sides with updates on incidents and operations.
- SIMPLIFIED MULTIMEDIA DATA SHARING: Through our apps, users can easily share multimedia data to support response and exchange of crucial information (images, video, metadata, augmented reality , etc.)