Technology & Operations
WITH FULL MARKS
ITIL® has changed the way of conceiving IT and has been the protagonist of the Digital Transformation. After the success of the 2011 version, version 4 of the ITIL® available today addresses the issues related to new technologies and Service Management practices. The Beta 80 training courses allow ITIL® certifications to be obtained at various levels.
CALENDAR, REGISTRATION AND CERTIFICATION
Dates and registration
The dates of the ITIL®4 Foundation courses in 2019 are the following: 5-6 June | 3-4 July | 11-12 September | 9-10 October | 6-7 November | 4-5 December.
Participation in the course costs € 850 (excluding VAT) and includes 2 training days, technical manuals and exam voucher. The course locations are Milan and Rome. Classes can be organized for individual companies. For detailed information and registration, write to: email@example.com.
At the end of the ITIL®4 Foundation course there will be an exam, which allows you to obtain the relevant certification. This is a multiple choice test consisting of 40 questions. To pass the exam it is necessary to correctly answer 26 of the 40 questions, or 65%. The exam must be completed in a maximum time of 60 minutes. The minutes become 75 if you opt for the exam in English.
The course is aimed at IT professionals, business managers and business process owners involved in the definition of the IT strategy and in the design, implementation and provision of the related support. ITIL® contributes to the program of continuous improvement of the organization’s services, and is therefore suitable for all those involved in this process and wish to acquire a basic knowledge of ITIL® Best Practices. ITIL® improves the quality of IT service management within the organization. The course provides access to the ITIL®4 Foundation exam. Candidates who pass the ITIL®4 Foundation exam can continue with the certification process and obtain the “Managing Professional” or “Strategic Leader” qualifications. Prerequisites for access to the course are not required.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
The training course allows you to acquire the following knowledge, necessary for the certification exam:
- The key-concept of Service Management according to ITIL®4. The Service Value System (SVS). Outcomes, costs, risks, value. The key-concept of Utility and Warranty. The value co-creation as a result of the collaboration between the client and the service provider and the Service Relationship Management.
- The Service Value System (SVS) and the guidelines of SVS:
Focus on value | Start where you are | Progress iteratively with feedback | Collaborate and promote visibility | Think and work holistically | Keep it simple and practical | Optimize and automate | Principle interaction
- The four dimensions of Service Management: Organization and People, Information and Technology, Value Flows and Processes, Partners and Providers
- The Service Value Chain of ITIL®4 and the practices. The role of Continuous Improvement to support the provision of services. Activities of Service Value Chain:
Engage | Plan | Improve | Design and Transition | Obtain/Build | Deliver and Support
- Service Value Chain practices (15 practices, 7 of them in detail), divided in:
General management practices | Service management practices | Technical management practices
Accredited ITIL® training is provided by Green Mill Solutions, accredited ATO by PeopleCert.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.